TIPS, TRICKS AND INSIGHTS
Making a "Normal" solution. Normality means the number of moles per liter in the solution. Unless you are making an analytical solution, exact measurements and de-ionized water may not be required.
- Example: we want to make a 0.2N solution of sodium hydroxide. Sodium Hydroxide has one unit of (OH) so this calculation is the same as Molarity.
- Sodium Hydroxide is 39.997 grams per mole.
- 0.2 moles of Sodium Hydroxide is 7.9994 grams.
- Put 7.9994 grams in your container.
- Add de-ionized water until exactly 1 liter.
- You now have a 0.2N solution of sodium hydroxide.
Belle Chemical LLC is a family-owned and -operated chemical manufacturer and distributor with operations in e-commerce, vitamins & supplements, and oilfield services. We focus on providing efficient chemicals at a lower cost to the end user.
Belle Chemical is now a provider of high quality vitamins and supplements.
PO Box 21874
Billings, MT 59104
For questions or concerns: email@example.com
For bulk pricing contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2018, Belle Chemical | E: email@example.com